BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi Guys,Spoke to "Tara" WR's Secretary, she returned my call.OK,...

1. 89 Posts.
    Hi Guys,Spoke to "Tara" WR's Secretary, she returned my call.
    OK, WR was not available but she answered my questions as follows...

(1) Has BRM have stratergies in place to stop WN's takeover? ...(A) Rail deal, Share Placement.

(2) Rail Deal? ..... (A)Talks are well into advanced stages, but she couldn't give me any more other than saying Twiggy has all the time in the world, but WR hasn't.

(3)What are the Watchdogs doing?.... (A) Both ASIC and the Takeover Board are watching very close and monitering the situation, ASX are not interested !

(4) Manipulation of the SP.... (A) Very obvious

(5) Extended Offer for TO... (A) The longer they extend, the less credible WN get.

(6) FMG to have WN as neighbours.....(A) Not Happy !

Obviously she could not elaborate to much, but reading between the lines, the Rail deal or the share placement is the one that will nip this in the bud. Twiggy is in no hurry to party, its all up to BRM. I have all the confidence that the management of Brockman will do all they can to stop this TO from going ahead.

I ask all you BRM shareholders if you value your company to get together and ring ASIC, and mostly ring WR and give him your support to pull us out of this crap we are in, have faith, this company will go places but we need to get WN back to China where it belongs in the Airports

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.