GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

ring em, page-17

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    i always thought you valued a coy by its asset level and shares on issue not on how much ground you had to regain in s/p.Again how much gold is there so far,regardless of anything else that has happened if they dig we will see 3c.You also forget how much one person holds in shares so stability plays a part to a degree.
    you also need to plan out the consolidation of the s/p and then convert that with asset level,a mine producing gold and drilling will hit 3c.If you keep valuing GOA on the shares now and not producing then there not worth anything,this plan for me is about recovering my investment and further to that is it possible to see profit...the trouble with baiting posts there is no plan to his posts its primary reason is to ridacule and entertain them selves in small coys for there enjoyment,any sane poster would look at GOA and move on if they had no skin in it.
    so much can happen here with the fact it is possible it can be self funded to a degree,which adds value to a stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.