XJO 0.78% 8,141.6 s&p/asx 200

Even in the depths of the GFC , we had our Santa rally, so I...

1. 3,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Even in the depths of the GFC , we had our Santa rally, so I cant see why we would be denied this year. Weve been good little Hotcopperites, putting up with all the excrement that Europe has dished out, and the moronic S&P downgrades of the US and Europe, the UK saying were not Europeans, we're just the financial doofuses of the World, Oscar proclaiming SPX is off to 1650, Alan Kohler selling everything, Super committees who are more interested in whats in their soup, Martis, surfing the C Wave all the way from Hawaii 5 oh,and Draghi warning of a eurozone breakup., hullo ?? H/C knew that 6 months ago,the Greeks and their tax cheating Shipping magnates and everybody else for that matter, Angela & the little French garcon, Sarkozy having their 15 mins of fame which has gone on way too long, at least in the eyes of us antipodeans and for good measure throw in a tsunami, the worst floods in living memory,the carbon tax and we survived it all.
    WE'VE EARNED OUR XMAS RALLY, so we await....

Lets look at a chart..lol.The market rallied from Dec 23rd 2008 to Jan 7th 2009, short lived but it was enough to buy that extra kilo of prawns and slab of VB, with some money left over to shout the bar at the Zoomba Lounge..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.