[ATTACH] [ATTACH] so we have a fully vaccinated woman in her 20s...

1. 13,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2701
    2BC50856-D9B5-4C13-96ED-164EB33E2C1E.png 04782A11-1FD7-4451-9DD3-53EB6B6ED689.png

so we have a fully vaccinated woman in her 20s with covid

mmm - that’s good

I think she works in cafe in qld and her brother has it now as well- from report I’ve seen anyway

wasn’t so much that this woman who is fully vaccinated that caught my eye - (as there are plenty of report of fully vaccinated apparently getting covid)

what caught my eye was she was in her 20s!!

to be fully vaccinated she must have jumped the que right???— can’t be fully vaccinated - two shots in her twenties a few days ago- that group is still supposed to be waiting aren’t they - surely there has to be a Dan Victorian style
    Fine due - a Vic police bashing and say 3 million?

anyhoooooo- wonder how the young dude down here is going- he has now had 4 vaccines- 2 az and 2 Pfizer- wanted to show off his story on his social media page ( yawn)

Anyway - it’s all mute- we are gold- ViCovid has Dan - we have the best premier and health officer  (- no one else can give advice as good as her- no one can rub someone else’s tissue from their groin pocket into their own eye and then go on to give health advice like chant can)

no one can complain about nsw doing lockdown wrong, then claim I told ya so like Dan can - but leave his boarders open

we win-

we are the gold state-

you know you believe it—

you will all pay much tax and scomo will redistribute to us so we can build some more trams ( which are better than Victoria’s ) to nowhere a bus doesn’t really go—

all vaccines should be taken from
    Vicovid and sent to nsw immediately

along with any cash in their state coffers

it just makes sense in a national emergency declared by our state

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.