NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

ring or email, page-10

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Bindi - I know what you mean - I posted in the other thread some thoughts on the matter.

I realize management are what they are - and if NWE was simply them and not the dirt they own the rights to - I don't think I'd have a cent invested with them.

I hold for the upcoming layers in the frac.

I think the problem right now - and regardless of any positive thoughts on the K layer here on the forum - the market doesn't see it - and that's the problem.

The real issue holding back the SP is the market trying to anticipate the action once the K layer is finalized - have we already swallowed that bitter pill in December, and that once this K layer is off the radar, hope/optimism will return - OR - will the SP fall lower on what most likely will be quite an underwhelming announcement?

That's the problem right now.

I HOPE by setting the bar exceptionally low with that lovely December 50% off sale - err - sorry - "announcement" - that they can come in with an ann that puts more positive spin and sets the SP and the company on a more positive trajectory whilst going in for the REAL game changer here.

Till we've had our "medicine" - I don't think we're going to see much action on the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.