SKN 0.00% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

Ring Ring Ring, page-116

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Yeah just spoke to Craig today and as follows-
    1. when will the Prudential site be available??
    His response was very very soon and SKN may put out a link to the site when it's available
    2. How's the 2.4m deal going??
    Product is being pushed through the NSW distributor and making its way through schools as first point of priority distribution
    3. When the hell is this bloody ASX suspension gonna be lifted?? (this is the exact f'n wording I used)
    Apparently they have supplied everything the ASX has requested...this includes clarification on all past announcements...he didn't commit to any date and just reiterated all existing questions and points of clarification have been well handled and they expect to be trading soon
    My response - 'Well hopefully before option expiry which ain't that far off' and then under ny breath 'just f'n get this show on the road'
    4. Can you provide an update on the progress of TGA and FDA etc??
    He didn't have the intricate details of all the regulatory milestones as Product team.deal with the TGA but that they are currently in testing phases with the TGA...if there is any milestone achievements they will announce to market once received...again they are drawing on past regulatory process/path followed with the TGA and FDA of their papaya and other sunscreen lines for which they have registrations.
    My response (under my breath - 'Can we get a wriggle on')
    5. Can you tell us how 'sales' are progressing-
    His response this is picking up and they will be providing a preliminary full year annual report to 30/06 to the market which will provide some details on how current state
    After all that I'm still.bullish on SKN and the new natural product formula but craig I need to hear more energy in that monotone response

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.