RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

brrrr…….bbrrrr…..brrrrr.(Sambo Speaking)G’day Sambo it’s little...

1. 217 Posts.
    brrrr…….bbrrrr…..brrrrr.

(Sambo Speaking)

G’day Sambo it’s little Pete here I just got a call from ASIC regarding Consort can you tell me who they are to get them off my back???

(I don’t know little Pete no one round here has ever told me anything and I am meant to be the non executive chairman FFS!!!)

Sorry Sambo I have been busy trying to settle the rowdy shareholder/option holders in Australia down as I have to be faithful to Leo and Finnies remember we are trying to kill the oppies??

(Why don’t you ask Marcus he seems to know as I stumbled across this research report for the first time and it states Middle Eastern and African interests!)

Oh yeah thanks Sambo you are a lifesaver now I know why we recruited you ….

(cheerio I am off to buy a 60 ft yacht in Monaco with the money I made off the takeover of Uramin. This chap by the name of Alan Bond seems to be offering the yacht a nice lad he says he also has interests in Africa Oil aswell!!)

Good luck with the purchase Sam I have heard he is a very trustful man like me…

(Thanks little Pete oh by the way what are you talking about with angry shareholders in Australia ? Who is ASIC and why are they trying to contact you?)

Don’t worry Sambo it is all under control I am a lawyer and I will be able to defend off any concerns with shareholders.

*Thud Thud Thud Open the door it is ASIC and shareholders Lawyers!*

(Who is that little Pete at the door)

OH F&*^K bye Sambo

clunk…..

*Smash……(window breaks) .thud…..ritititititit ggegegege groooom… ahhh thank goodness my car starts!*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.