RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

ring ring

1. 3,589 Posts.
    ring ring.......ring ring

(good afternoon findlay stockbrokers)

bwaa bwaaa.... sob sob.....ahh ...hello...can i please speak to mr leo......bwaa... bwaa.... sob sob.....

(puting you through)

(YES .....WHO IS AND WHAT DO YOU WANT).....

sniffle sniffle......its me Boss Of Everything....little pete....sob sob....

(why are you sooking pete?)

they are going to take us to the cleaners boss......

(whatya talking bout williss?)

we are being threatened with legal action by some holders.....boo hoo..... sob sob.....it means that everything will come out in the open.......it will hold up everything.....cement shoes for us boss......were are gonners....kaput......goodbye cruel world.....its all gunna come undone......bwaa bwaaa....

(snap out of it pete...its easy....give em something....but not for free....make em pay.....ha ha haa....get it son?)

no not really boss?

(i'll tell you what......i'll get me mate rupe to arrange some caps..... with .....lets see.....i know...."i've been screwed by findlays")....and maybe some pens that don't work.......we'll give em out to everyone...that will make em happy....charge em twenty bucks for em too while ya at it.....rupe gets em for nicks so we might as well make some drinking dough out of it)......

you sure boss that will change their minds...

(sure it will.....make out they are getting the caps and pens for nicks then send em the bill.......it will take there minds off things......they'll proudly show off their new caps......and when they write their legal stuff the pens will run out........ah ah haaaa.....suckers)

ok boss i will speak to rupe....oh by the way can you stop trading us......

(fck off.........clunk.......sharp as a bowling ball that boy!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.