RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

ring ring

1. 3,589 Posts.
    (the hot phone)……

dingaling….dingaling…..dingaling…..(red light flashing)……(siren)…..bee baa…. bee baa…. bee baa……

(whoa…. the hot phone…….hello…….pete here…..)

Gday little pete…errrr….FINGERS…..it’s the Boss Of Everything here….how they hanging mate?

(hanging?…..it feels like their up around my neck at the moment boss….unable to talk to anyone …...CAT got me tongue)

got your secret coded message to call pete…..listen up little fella…..better lower the cone of silence and get your “Secret Range Code” book out……time to talk….kapitsch?….

(sure Boss……just lowering the cone now….bzzzzzzzzzzz…..bzzzzzzzzz….clunk)…..ok got me code book out….go ahead)

how’s the SPUD looking FINGERS?

(looking good LAUNDROMAT….its all about RIG mobilisation……we are currently holding the news back for UBS on behalf of you the BOE, DWH and the FDY boys)……

good …good….some of those poor buggers lost all their moolah with OPES….gotta get it back for them somehow……good….good….I need it lower so we can get back in cheap as possible….good boy FINGERS…..

now what about the TFG?…….

don’t worry about them boss……they are just pimples on a teenages face….just waiting to be squeezed……..rick is going to drill….nuthin is going to stop him……

good boy FINGERS….that’s good……

(thanks boss…..hey…..the AUSSIE SHAREHOLDERS are complaining about the RRS shareprice again and their worried about GUN and what FDY did to them in the past….they reckon that you the BOE and LACKA are going to do it again…..they also say it’s being run by a MUG…..but hey….. their nuthin but GAME…..aint they boss?

Yeh… they sure are FINGERS……its good being a mushroom farmer when you have plenty of mushrooms to feed….ha hahaaa hhaaaa….cough…cough…..that’s a joke son….get it….ah…never mind……now get on with it……

Oh yeh……whats this I hear that sambo has his grass skirt in a knot over something?

(well…. he’s sitting a the head of the table and wants to run the show now…..telling us we can’t do this or that…….so we sent him another paper bag full of the usual….. and two containers of moet to quiet him down……told him he’s just a face in the crowd and be patient)…….

good……very good……

(That’s not all boss…….a Mr Frankie J Holden from that nasty taskforce is asking questions again about our aquaintences, associations and obvious totally innocent business connections ….... and so is mr taxman and mr bloodhound from the ATO, ASX & ASIC)

yeh they been asking questions around here too…like …..have you ever visited the “BritishVirgin Islands”….. or….Puntland…..or ….do you know ….a King Black Shamazian Donnelly……whatever that is….

(that sounds like a deadly big black snakey like serpent boss)……..…

ha ha ha whoa ha ha …..good one FINGERS…….sure is……sure is…..never mind we just have to keep to plan and everything will work out fine for us…….and as long as those nasty ASG are kept quiet everything will be fine……got the Bollinger Boys looking into that one as we speak…..

(be careful with them boss….they are not to mucked around with…..i met them at the airport last year …….one of them looks like he eats ball bearings for breakfast and pushes the planes around at the airport with his teeth……..he’s huge)

will do …will do….any way FINGERS……when are ya gonna announce?…..

( 2 weeks boss….2 weeks)…….

Are very good then……plenty of time for those nasty potential voting rights 2007 options to be killed off again….then its all ours….all ours…..to do with whatever we want and no one can stop us…….(followed by evil laughter)…..ha ha ha ha haaaaaa haaaa haaaaa……talk to ya soon FINGERS….keep up the good work…..will have some more washing to do for ya soon…..click

“The Secret Range Code”

FINGERS = PL
    LAUNDROMAT = LK
    BOE = Boss Of Everything
    CAT = Cagey And Trickery
    SPUD = Screw Poor Unsuspecting Dunces
    RIG = Rightious Inside Group
    UBS = Under Belly Selling
    DWH = Dubai World Hoovers
    FDY = Feral Deceiving Yobo’s
    OPES = Other Peoples Entitled Securities
    TFG = Totally Feral Government
    AUSSIE SHAREHOLDERS = Suckers
    RRS = Really Rat Shite
    GUN = Going Under Next
    LACKA = Lying And Conniving Know Alls
    MUG = Morally Unethical Guy
    GAME = Gamblers And Morons Everywhere
    ATO = Awful Terrible Organisation
    ASX = Another Stuffup Xpected
    ASIC = Asking Seeking Investigating Cronies
    ASG = Adelaide Squirrel Gang
    Bollinger Boys = Well dressed heavies
    2 Weeks = Anytime between 2 weeks & 2 Years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.