MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

H31,Outside of what the company says, I'm interested to see all...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    H31,

Outside of what the company says, I'm interested to see all commentary and largely rely on what the independant parties;analysts; and media report

Negatives on AHA presentation:-

(1) Macquarie report
    Fair enough, but I dont understand how with such 'dissapointing CHF results' they still value MSB at $1.5bn ??? ($5.80 per share) I just dont get it ?

As I understand it, with stem cells there is no in between -they either work or they dont?

Positives on AHA presentation :-

(1)Media - positive with the results
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/health-science/stem-cells-to-arrest-heart-failure/story-e6frg8y6-1226194982064

But most relevant are the comments of Mr James Tatoulis, chief medical adviser at the National Heart Foundation (Australia) who said .....

......the work was "very significant" and, as well as confirming the results, future trials would need to find out what dose of stem cells worked best, how long after surgery they should be given, and whether repeat treatments would bring increased benefits...end of extract

IMO, this is about as an independant assessment that you can get.

(2)Dr Perin ( Director Texas Heart institute) says Revascor could provide a new level of care for CHF patients and he looks forwrad to progressing Revascor into Phase III programmes.

(3) Teva - says the AHA presentation reinforces there strategic investment in MSB and supporting the clinical development of Revasor.

(4) Bell Potter - just released an upadte after mkt close ( which I received via a collegue and canniot post)titled "Phase II success in Heart Failure".
    IMO,detailed analysis and some dynanmic comments.They retain $16 target price.I would think MSB will put on website tomorrow.

H31, in relation to your question , my take on Phase II was that these trials were predominately about safety and working out which doses would best work.The Phase II CHF trial was not powered for efficacy ...yes this is what happened which stiffled CEPH and the rest is history.
    So moving forwrad, I expect that for the Phase III trials (subject to FDA approval)the 150M MPC's will be used as there efficacy was outstanding..

Interesting day today - and listening to Vinn M&G had a field day.Look forward to dynamic and upcoming AGM and I will post an upadte for those who are unable to attend.

DYOR and good week to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.