RIO 0.35% $110.34 rio tinto limited

rio goes north For now....The UK fell for 3 days a week back,...

1. 426 Posts.
    rio goes north For now....
    The UK fell for 3 days a week back, whilst we didn;t at all. We should have done the two day dip to reach $30-00. But obviously people knew or gambled on the report.
    So whoosh, up they go, seeing it was very positive. But still a small fish in the RIO totals.

So charts get altered in the short term, but will always fulfill correctly in the end. Today $31-50, and if they close high they should peak at $31-75 tomorrow. Then do a few fall back days.

Then a bounce/reraec/rise leading into the earnings report on 31jul.
    But these figures are hardly going to bump up the general consensus of RIO value, tho maybe the earnings will be some amazingly positive surprise. Though even then....flare, peak, and back to falls anwyay.
    It will just set the final peak, and the tiem required to get to the final turn.

Low target is still a min of $29-50

My PUT play is under heavy duress, and averaging costing more cash, but the final targets VS time frames indicate the FINAL outcome will still be gains. Just not as good as if I had predicted this positive news coming and beens tarting now/soon!

But that is trading....surprises turn up. Charts get dents. But in the end they always end up right anwyay. So plenty of time to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$110.34
Change
-0.390(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $41.10B
Open High Low Value Volume
$110.31 $110.65 $110.08 $5.655M 51.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $110.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$110.39 25 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.