SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

rio and sdl, page-9

1. 57 Posts.
    There is much to feel positive about with regards to SDL. Yesterday was one of the great buying ops as the market was getting hammered and shares were being gobbled up at .22-22.5c.

The news last night will have a serious effect on the reality of what is happening in Cameroon. It is clear that the country is serious about building a mining industry that is world class. This it evident from the number of bids and the players involved.

What is most encouraging is that SDL is up there with RIO in the shortlist which seems to suggest that they have the backing of someone big.

SDL are not RIO their cash reserves alone do not put them in a position to be able to compete with RIO on the bid of this magnitude so I ask myself what makes their bid so compelling that they have made the shortlist ?

The answer I believe will be revealed in the short term and although im just speculating It is hard to ignore the possibility that GJ and KT have been doing some serious roadshowing and have locked up some serious support.

Anyway things are really starting to heat up in Cameroon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.