EXT 12.5% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

Good Morning Transtar,In all fairness, a comment like that, I...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good Morning Transtar,

In all fairness, a comment like that, I did the advanced search and saw you engaging into conversations way back in 06.

Funny to read back into conversations held back then. Wonder where all those posters have gone, so many of them suspended.

With regards to the management, yes Mark Hohnen has been a thorn in the side of the EXT price at times. Especially back when he rid us of the brilliant board members such as Peter Mac and Steve Sikirich. However, I think the price now is driven entirely by different motives.

I seriously believe that the news article putting it out to RIO was a push in the right direction. Its opened it up so to speak for RIO to make there move or stop hampering works in the office so the boys can get about their DFS works.

Also, I think a company merger is telling them, if you dont take us, we are now available to anyone else that does. Remember the merger didnt go ahead last time so as to stop a hostile take over, but, back then we were priced around the $3.00. (from memory and could be incorrect)

There are many benefits to a "partnership" with RIO, but what it will do is give a complete change of guards, and this is why not many shareholders hold from 1 cent to $30. Some of us that have held for 5 years or more will leave, but their will be real investors come in and take their place. This will play havoc on the markets with such a thin free float.

One thing that is for sure tho, as I said, such a thin free float, it wont last for long before the impatient shareholders, the 15% of small holders of this company, will change very very quickly. Then from there, with a partnership happening with RIO, my view is a low cost soon to produce company but, with minimum dilution to holders.

We will no longer need over a billion dollars up front to build a plant to get started. We may need a way to move our ore 5kms, and those of you from the Pilbara will know that is a pea in the ocean, but hopefully, Hohnen, who now has the power, will work the partnership to OUR benefit, as we will be one company, by forcing the hand of RIO to pay for the delivery of the ore.

RIO's benefit, they will be moving from a lower grade of a 300ppm failing mine with not much future left to at least 40 year of future mining with a grade of 480ppm. That alone makes it attractive to them to pay out for the price of building a conveyer belt or trucking the ore 5kms. I also like to hope that in the future, when we do build and maintain a new plant, that RIO will have to pay for the privelege. So from now to forever, they reduce costs for the new merged company of EXT/KAH

I guess I hope this is for zones 1 and maybe 2 only. Hence the reason the company put out their announcement the other day stating all the new zones. They really need to be focusing all their drill rigs into 1 and 2 so as to define this resource, but no, they let shareholders and future investors alike realise how much potential has yet to be uncovered.

Am I happy how things are going??? YOU BETCHA

I probably am safe to say everyone wont be happy, but you cant please all the people all the time because we have investors and traders. I am obviously the investor with this stock, I fully believe that I am going to be well rewarded for my patience (albiet thin at times) because no matter what, this is the mother of resources and the world needs it. They are just not admitting it yet.

Let the games play out, stay postive and try to reflect the future in your posts.

He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future. - Quevedo

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.