CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

I raised the potential to mine our coal reserves last week,...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    I raised the potential to mine our coal reserves last week, based on our exploration discoveries, coal quality and variances in depth of our seams the answer is simply stated as being yes, and may prove to economically viable to mine.

CTP have certainly added another dimension towards their monetisation options, JH makes this clear and repeats the mining od coal during his BRR interview. One would anticipate that a broader seismic campaign may be required at a later date to determine broad coal value.

Thanks to Tri Star, Rio now have 6 leases which borders CTPs massive Perdika Basin land mass. The importance of Rio to CTP has broad implication, both to the negative and positive side; I list a few examples for though.

The negative
    a. Ability to influence government and mining grants and approvals which may impact negatively for CTP.
    b. Ability to monopolise local human resources and logistics.
    c. More increased minning costs or drilling/seismic delays or impact to schedule for CTP.

The positives
    a. Any studies undertaken within the general area by Rio shall benefit CTP (sharing of information i.e ASX ann.
    b. CTPs titles are already granted and approved.
    c. CTPs seismic data in the immediate vacinity should interest Rio.
    d. Potential joint venture or purchase of CTP leases.
    c. Could influence BG in a positive manner and bring more cash to their bank account.
    d. Sharing of knowledge, research and overall lowers overheads and costs.
    e. Provides CTP more credibility with their Perdika Basin potentials.

In short, I see more positive outcomes having Rio as a next door neighbour which should provide positive influences for CTP in the long run, potentially even short term.

At the end of the day we are now surrounded by some big boys Santos and Rio, being the meat in the sandwich may prove for CTP, to be the best thing since sliced bread. CTP is looking more and more attractive all the time.

Lets get through theses rocky and unpredictable rides of the global markets and we should see some nice bounces of the lows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $61.41K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 462354 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.