RIO 2.61% $124.27 rio tinto limited

rio in uk, page-85

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Hi petafemto,

I believe the market is going to move higher in a couple of weeks PROVIDED companies report are better than anticipated, this fact will be impossible to know in advance no matter how good you are and we can't rely on charts alone, unless we are GOD like the Wall Street Traders last year before they lost billions of dollars, hey another proof that these traders are not better than you and me, so don't underestimate your ability!!!they can make more money because they have more capital so they can afford to make more mistakes and be included in capital raising which is no brainer really.
    I personaly would take bigger position in some stocks and put a very tight STOP LOSS.
    A few weeks ago market was so negative, now they turn so, so far I believe this trend overall is going to continue with some to be expected and healthy profit taking along the way in reaction to some negative report from some companies and this trend will continue for a few weeks then they will change again so when the time comes I like to be cashed up again.
    This is what I believe and some people would believe the opposite and it is good so this is the way you and me make money and the way the market works, that taxi driver that you mentioned is either he is just lucky or he lost millions in his trading life in the past and has to drive taxi to get some capital back and now he has knowledge and experience but no capital.
    RIO i would like to see first what happen after this big move and buy more on the down days

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$124.27
Change
3.160(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $46.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$123.61 $124.65 $123.05 $175.4M 1.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88 $124.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$124.28 1941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.