EXT 8.33% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

I think there could be all sorts of deals and discussions going...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I think there could be all sorts of deals and discussions going on behind the scenes and that has nerved the markets who, as we know, hate uncertainty.

Will CGNPC get this all their own way?? Well there is obviously Rio and Itochu as major shareholders to consider and 'What About The Russians' - remember this deal in 2010 complete with Epangelo !

Russia, Namibia to launch joint development of uranium deposits
    Russia and Namibia plan to sign an agreement on cooperation in the development of uranium deposits in Namibia on May 20, Russian Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources Yuri Trutnev said on Tuesday (May 18). (RIA Novosti May 18, 2010)
    On Thursday (May 20), Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and his Namibian counterpart signed a memorandum on cooperation in exploration and development of Namibian uranium deposits. The document lays out opportunities for joint ventures in exploration, development and processing of uranium ore as well as uranium enrichment. The memorandum is effective for five years and may be automatically prolonged. Rosatom head Sergei Kiriyenko said Russia would invest some $1 billion in uranium deposits in Namibia. (RIA Novosti May 20, 2010)

The first meeting of the joint working group consisting of representatives of ARMZ Uranium Holding and Namibian state owned company Epangelo Mining (Pty) Ltd. was held in Moscow on December 17, 2010. A Memorandum establishing future dimensions for development of cooperation between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Namibia in the area of uranium ore exploration, production and processing was signed in the course of the meeting. (Atomredmetzoloto Dec. 20, 2010)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.