FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

AS I previously posted when Hockey (strangely) suggested there...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    AS I previously posted when Hockey (strangely) suggested there was no floor in IOP and that it could drop to $35/T, that was the clearest sign he was thumbing his nose at China (and shrugging his shoulders..hey China I am not interfering..I tip $35/T ..LOL).  This COLLECTIVE maturity sounds like to me is done and dusty (but for Rio now backing down humiliatingly will soon face the inevitable at the investor meeting in just DAYS).

The way Twiggs is so feisty tells me Walsh is buggered !

http://www.copyright link/news/poli...or-common-sense-on-production-20150423-1mrdrn

Treasurer Joe Hockey has taken a swipe at Rio Tinto by urging companies that are ramping up production of iron ore to follow the lead of BHP Billiton and slow down.

Mr Hockey, whose budget hopes are being smashed by falling iron ore prices, said on Thursday "common sense must prevail".

"I'm glad that the producers in Australia are taking a more reasonable approach to production leavers," he said.

"Obviously the price of iron ore will have an impact on our budget and we expect our producers to behave in a mature fashion," Mr Hockey said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.