PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

The red is pretty much the JV area and consists of Padbury...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    The red is pretty much the JV area and consists of Padbury Mining leases. No AGU tenements are not shown as they basically contribute nothing to the iron ore JV. Many AGU tenements have been withdrawn and those retained contain no Fe......once again, thats in spite of a number of posters claiming the opposite on previous occasions to suit their own ends.

All the major BIF has now been stitched up I can assure you. Most applications in this area from now on will be inferior in regards to iron ore.

I am of the opinion that corporate activity is now imminent. I can see the few smaller players, such as ALY who have fluked some BIF, be the first subjects of corporate plays. There are a number of others. Let the consolidation begin. I suggested some time ago that PDY, then GPN, initiate some action however they obviously didn't....mind you they do hold the majority of the prospective ground anyway. This new application by RIO may effectively upgrade the value of prospective ground held by lesser parties. It certainly is a vote of confidence in the region.

SFR is another player with good iron ore potential and they are going great guns without paying consideration to the iron ore. I mention SFR because they show how a capital raising ought to be completed. PDY has already given away options at bargain basement which gives them potential to raise money, but in AGU's case I can't see why they cant wait until results are out, and if good, raise money at a much higher price, leading to less dilution. That is the sort of move that will send a clear message that the company is serious and will win massive support in the market place IMO. Many new investors will be drawn to a company who clearly looks after shareholders. Makes sense to me anyway.

Next step is good results....lets hope we get them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.