AZY 14.3% 1.6¢ antipa minerals limited

RIO RUMOURS, page-29

1. 3,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8587
    Not that I know of with the resolution of Sentinel and my current level of experience.

One is able to see ground disturbance in some areas and hints of other things. Sometimes it looks like there is a rig on a site. Having site prep done ahead of the rigs is practical but makes it difficult to see which sites are actually drilled and how many rigs.

I was looking carefully at prepared sites at Calibre today and thought one might have been drilled - out of 20+. Flicked through images but couldn't decide for sure.

As I've mentioned a couple of times there seems to be something white on sites which I take to be plastic bags from drilling. Suggests the site has been recently drilled and not been rehabilitated. At Winu such sites could be the result of only one rig....COULD. I haven't checked out the area between Winu and Ngapakarra where another rig could be plodding away.

Some sites look like they might have something larger on them - Sumps is a likely possibility and why I suggested diamond drilling on the latest phase of drilling at "Winu South"....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $76.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $522.9K 33.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2723111 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 8383736 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.