AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Shines - Great little insight into Antipa and i think word will...

1. 339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Shines - Great little insight into Antipa and i think word will soon start spreading

Are we in for a couple of slow months (in terms of news flow)

I know behind the scenes, boots will be on the ground and there'll be drilling throughout the entirety of Paterson with Antipa associated with it in some form. I only say this because
    Citadel Jv: Drilling has commenced, but i can't imagine results being with us until late May/June, maybe even further
    100% owned North telfer: Drilling to commence in May? results August/September time
    IGO: Drilling to commence May/June 2021

The company seem optimistic and eager to update these resources, (Minyari/Waca/calibre/Magnum) but would imagine they'd wait to collate additional results and data from the upcoming programmes.

All this being said, I've finally managed to sell up a large part of my "small cap" mining companies and transferred my funds across to lump on here. Company changing news can come from all kinds of different angles. Cherry on top, waking up here in the UK to see Newcrest and/or IGO have struck big on their respective JV projects. How many "million ounce" deposits actually lie within the boundaries of Antipa, so excited"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.