rio shows how rudd has deceived us ... , page-93

1. 13,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2796
    Appart from the manner and obvious deception on the amount paid, what is of more concern is the changing of the rules by a government mid stream using the populous mantra,,,more for our citizens...

Well thats cool if you want to introduce a tax on people wanting to get into the game but to make it retrospective is the most damaging thing for investors iMO...its clearly risky to make investments in Australia at this time

Imagine, your a working family,,you take a loan out at the bank and then negotiate with the landlord, you agree to a price at the time and take a super long lease, there is no one around but you reckon one day it will pay off........both parties take a risk and you spend the borrowed money building a shop.......times are tough but thankfully a new building is built next door and the demand for your product increases, good on you I reckon

After much hard work your working family business does really well, imagine then if the landlord came back and said, wait on,,,lots of ppl have now moved in and your business is booming,,,,we want more rent...you would be in court and the lease would stand,,,,,

Its an absurd policy and drawing on a Petroleum Tax which is completely different in calculation is yet another spin campaign, thats all we seem to get latley,,spin,

ANd I hate the way, every time someone challenges the Government it rebutted with, ITs a FEAR Campaign, no facts, its just a FEAR CAmpaign........

Sorry for the rant,,,,,,I will now take my medication :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.