SVM 4.90% 53.5¢ sovereign metals limited

I am just looking at the above "trending on the market herald"...

1. 6,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1488
    I am just looking at the above "trending on the market herald" and the WA1 SP has risen 5251% - on a large niobium discovery in W.A.
    I am sure SVM could surge under certain promotional efforts - exceedingly quiet from Sprott on the big RIO backing ann. SVM appears far more appealing given the ready - in deficit market for rutile/titanium and soon to be battery grade graphite in large quantities. Opposed to a niobium market that is nothing of such scale - has no supply issues nor high pricing in markets - regardless of the niobium battery tech "possibilities".

Fair dinkum - the market is a funny beast. WA1 have a SP similar to PLS - lithium in production - deficit in supply sees them making hundreds of millions per quarter and 3 billion in the bank - no hype there - facts.

Anyway hopefully our run will arrive on PFS as you say Diesel - and Sprott and others cover SVM and bring this largest global rutile resource and the graphite and all those two minerals quality massive deposits benefits - saprolite hosted - at surface - free dig - extreme low impurities.
    There's a few cheap shares going out the door since RIO ann - perhaps the powers to be are awaiting beneficial steady accumulation by the gang prior to PFS delivers ridiculous positive capex/opex - production numbers - ebita - before they start a major company promoting campaign. Sleeping and off radars at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.025(4.90%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ $241.6K 464.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78794 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
53.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 2.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
51.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ 91431
Last updated 15.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.