SVM 0.98% 51.5¢ sovereign metals limited

No message sdewal - well except in past SVM presented at no less...

1. 6,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1486
    No message sdewal - well except in past SVM presented at no less than 8 global minerals conferences - with additional multiple presentations on their website and when Spott arrived they pumped it greatly and offered unrealistic sp valuations.

Are we doomed - I firmly believe not - not this time. I say that as when I first bought 2012 (a sideshow I discovered when invested in GBE in Malawi in 2007) SVM had arrived with graphite tenements - Dedza and Duwai - being the rookie investor (still am) I bought in then after a period bailed as I learned more it was hard rock hosted - difficult/expensive to mine/process.
    Time goes on and around 2015/16 they have new tenements - find mega saprolite hosted graphite Malingunde - I'm in again on the graphite story and seeing what Syrah are doing in neighboring Mozambique. They are going hard 2017 worlds largest saprolite hosted graphite - 99.995% purity - mou's signed for rail and port. Late 2018 PFS delivers lowest cost flake graphite project - then all slowly, slowly - quiet - I sold most - good good.
    Early 2021 ann - Malingunde to advance. I top up. Then nothing on Malingunde really until recent ann of divesting graphite assets - going on expenditure and great results achieved those graphite assets must be of quiet some value - particularly battery grade and the time has passed where we are closing in on supply deficits.

Why did they drop Malingunde. Dr Stephens decided on further drilling on other of the new tenements and first discovered the Bua Channel saprolite hosted graphite which I am sure without checking also contained rutile. Then JACKPOT - KASIYA is discovered - Malingunde takes a back seat.

On Kasiya huge rutile discovery and later advised lots of battery grade graphite:
    Early 2021 - SPROTT arrive as a cornerstone investor - great that placement funded the above exploration and subsequent JORC that has grown massive - will still much more surrounding and with probability on our neighboring tenements.
    Early 2022 - Nigel Jones a former RIO executive of 22 years joins the board. Now we see the link as 18 months later RIO takes a large stake - with intentions - well I guess we wait but they do not often partner up with juniors long term - no they go through the process then take it all.

The pending PFS will deliver substantial NPV - the Gov will exercise its free carried 10% stake and somehow I expect them to find money to commit and exercise their optional additional 10% - this LSM will be exceptional Malawi's benefit. The OPEX is ridiculously low in Malawi - CAPEX we'll have soon - depending how big they wish to start off but they have stated largest producing mine globally - but that would possibly be in stages.
    Anyway take a look at Mkango's DFS - rare earths Malawi project for some type of reference - GBE also have a recent CR serving presentation for some guidance - a PFS they released 3 years ago (now changed) showed outstanding results on their niobium/tantalum project - CAPEX payback in 2 years it was.

Anyway this is the real deal this time no doubts - fair value (not sure we'll get to Sprott's 1.60 - maybe - sentiment is big driver as will RIO's ambitions) will be achieved in stages with first mover being the PFS next couple of months. Then derisking with approvals (this one will not take long) - more MOU'S - conversion of PFS to DFS - offtake and financing - if it gets that far before RIO possible event.

Expectantly some more posters will arrive here - hopefully with something of interest - some research and input not just the fast buckers. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $289.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 52.0¢ 51.5¢ $106.8K 206.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172054 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 133510 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
52.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
51.5¢ 52.0¢ 51.5¢ 60389
Last updated 12.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.