CXO 4.21% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

Not sure if alleging public servants of insider trading is...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Whatever dude.

I am not one of the people with their life savings disappearing into this highly questionable planned operation. My investments are doing very well over the last couple of years. I am just a dude who asks questions, and also applies some critical thinking to proposed mining operations.

You can attack the person as much as you want, and ignore the message as much as you want. Your continued derision of me and others who question the viability of this project represent a well worn, and worthless trope that matters little to me.

The real story here is that Rio are investing heavily in PV generally, and hugely in Li-Ion batteries at Tom Price. Rio will make far more money in the short term from lithium at the deployment end of the global lithium supply chain, than they will from digging holes for ore.
    Not sure if alleging public servants of insider trading is productive for your cause, but good luck with that. However this behaviour has also been well alleged previously in the NT, so who knows. CMR is a [basket] case in point.

BTW, I have met the geo (mentioned above) who runs the CXO Berry Springs 'office'. It seems he is quite well known at Charlotte's favourite watering hole, the Berry Springs Tavern. Good luck with that situation as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.