EVR 0.00% 0.6¢ ev resources ltd

RIO TINTO Nearology Jadar Project, page-12

1. 2,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    From memory the Rio deposit is 10ks away, so unlikely to be an extension, not so much nearology i think they're looking at similar geology here, regardless im sure i read somewhere in the prospectus that they have no known way to extract the Li even if they do find a sizeable deposit, given that Rio holds proprietary tech to extract lithium from jardarite. Having said that i came across the float too late, otherwise i would have been in on the IPO given this was always going to run in the short term on lithium hype. Given LPD are working on extracting lithium from micas and the lithium triangle of salt lakes in south america, 90% of these lithium explorers won't exist in a few years time...but milk it for all you can......it remains to be seen if Rios deposit ever gets into production. JDR definitely milking Rios discovery for their own benefit...looks like a lifestyle company to me. I can see it realistically doubling from here in the short term as more lemmings jump on...i'm not even sure about the economics of Rios deposit, has a DFS even been completed yet? Anyway who knows you could 10 bag from here, the lithium hype isn't going away anytime soon....good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.266M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $605 110K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8741478 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4817506 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.