BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

rio tinto sells kintyre for 495 million us, page-5

1. 2,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    rtenn(from canada) & I visited the bannerman offices yesterday & had a good chat with staff.

IMO the new chairman( geoff stanley) based in new york will arrange all the $$$ for the capex with the best possible terms available .
    It'll be reqd. within 12 months presuming everything else stays on track.

Sure the capex costs for mine construction,maybe $600 M...by then, but spot & long term U price should rise accordingly . cameco will see to that as they are getting very close to breaking even ...

Regarding a 'takeover'.... My opinion is the dirctors & the 'top 20' & other friends with larger holdings really expect a mine to be built....its not the quick buck scenerio.

Its creating something worthwhile for the future....andrew forrest , john borshoff, etc. have achieved this & I fully believe its the bmn's team that will be next...

However, of course chris, ...like $10 next week could have my wife pressing the sell button...hahaha..

P.S.
    SDG....I've been thinking about your 'proposition' since last week...& want to offer you a 'free trip' on the namibia investors tour.....interested ?? .

So harleys out & you're in ...wink wink !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.