ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Conjuncture - It's all about potential, the day a large deal is...

1. 2,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Conjuncture - It's all about potential, the day a large deal is announced the SP is going to sky rocket i'm definitely not going to wait for that day and pay multiples.

C'mon you talk about hype and stuff how many other stocks on the ASX are built on hype alone and don't reflect their value the potential upside on ADO is massive why not leave them in the bottom draw and see what they are worth in 24 months time - not everyone is a trader with the banks offering .3% interest i'd rather park my money in ADO for the time being.

I want to get my tickets early for the ride.

It might not skyrocket today but it will eventually and if we have to wait for a sepsis test then so be it,

But if I can invest in a stock that can potentially have part of a market that is affecting a world wide pandemic then I want to get in early especially if they have a product where they could potentially have a world class product why not take the risk.

Lets see what today brings hopefully we would have announced our first order.

With the exposure on the weekend with Channel 7 I wouldn't be surprised that a lot of new investors will want to get on board early especially after trading halt Monday.

Good luck to all.

CHeers

M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.