RDN 3.23% 3.2¢ raiden resources limited

I think that is prudent advice Bugsam. Let’s wait and see what...

1. MZA
    276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I think that is prudent advice Bugsam.

Let’s wait and see what the announcement itself brings. As they say the ‘devil will be in the detail’.

However, here we have one of world’s biggest miners in RIO investing circa $40m into Raiden - a 3 week old ASX company with an EV of $8m.

Further, we have secured nationwide coverage in the AFR which will only serve to increase exposure of Raiden to the Australian public. I’m sure the wider media will be all over this as well both here and overseas once the announcement is made.

I have no doubt the company is probably already planning a global roadshow as well given the magnitude of this JV.

All in all, it feels to me like we are already at a company life cycle stage far beyond what the current EV reflects.

I also recall the company said in the Prospectus that they were also evaluating other advanced acquisitions - so it may just be that we become a producer as well as an explorer much quicker than the market realises.

I do agree with you in that I strongly doubt we will ever see Raiden at 3 cents a share again.

Looking forward to drilling starting in April - with $40m worth of holes going into our ground we have every chance to land something very, very life changing for all existing holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $86.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $227.8K 7.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 492425 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 265000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.