RDN 0.00% 3.0¢ raiden resources limited

Rio Tinto to raid Raiden's Serbian Acreage, page-13

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Recently ICG announced a similar earn in option with S32 and ICG's announcement showed up on S32's announcement feed. However, RDN's announcement hasn't been shown up on RIO's announcement feed which seems to be the clear issue here making investors avoid the stock.

Also important to note that the project in RIO with close proximity (10km) to RDN's land is the huge lithium Jadar project. It is my understanding that RDN does not have rights to the lithium in their tenements, rather the stock with ticker JDR on the ASX has the rights to the lithium in those tenements. This is why it is confusing and why I have sold out a few weeks ago.

So essentially, the project land is very small in Serbia and it seems to be the reason that the market doesn't seem to factor in the project in the company's market cap.

Even if RIO partners with the company here, the land holding is very small and RIO can earn 51% of project for 2.5M USD exploration expenditure over 3 years for Stage 1 and they can pull out if they don't like what they see. So sure, a partnership may come to fruition but that's the last news that anyone will hear for a while because RIO has 3 years for Stage 1 expenditure as RIO want to manage project.

Hence this company has projects that are a very long term high-risk play with potential reward. However, I don't like how RDN has rights to certain commodities while JDR has rights to the lithium and why I am avoiding this company.
    Last edited by Invesorys: 09/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $102.9K 3.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2869569 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 560642 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.