AMD 25.0% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

Rio to break ground at Simandou!!, page-69

1. 2,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Won’t take much for the first 1c target to be taken out. 20-30m hits around 58-60% will do it without a lot of issue imo. Market will want to see some further confirmation of drill results. If they hit really decent intersections, then who knows. You can get to serious tonnage very quickly once they hit the right ore body. That is the beauty of iron ore. They have 40km of this iron ridge material sticking out of the ground to test.I seem to remember that samples were sent back to the labs in Oz some weeks ago to check on the ore properties.I think the fact that the drilling is going ‘brilliantly’ , and that buyers have hoovered up any flippers around, suggests that things are going to plan. We won’t die waiting. Risk is always in every project, but it’s stacking up well at the moment.Arrow Minerals (ASX:AMD) confirms 'high-grade' iron greater than 64% has been reported in analytical results from 9 rock chip samples collected at the Simandou North Iron Project in Guinea. A total of 110 rock chip samples were collected as part of Arrow's first pass geological mapping and geochemical sampling program.15 Mar 2023

Based on this, there should be a decent amount of news flow coming out over the next 6 months? if they are drilling like "maniacs".

And you'd think AMD would have plenty of cash now, to cover them for at least that time frame.

The SP could go a lot higher than 1c, before the next CR/dilution, IF they can hit some big numbers I'm thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.36K 3.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
157 482768098 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 54257043 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.