AMD 20.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Rio to break ground at Simandou!!, page-86

1. 12,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3201
    Nobody knows what the iron ore price will do. Analysts are wrong 90% of the time. How many of them got the collapse of lithium and nickel right? It could come off, but its worth considering that the high-grade iron coming out of Simandou is worth more than the current spot price. They should have lower labour costs as well. AMD is not in debt and contributing to massive capex spending at the moment. I am running my guesswork at a lower price. Can this make money at $60-$80? I still reckon it could if it has high-grade material. The iron ore stocks would get hit, but AMD is coming from a very low base without production or resources yet. China and the US seem to be doing ok. China has been going through a hard property market for several years now. Everyone predicted a full-on mega crash that didn't happen. The wild card is a stock market crash for some reason, that tends to take everything down with it for a while. Lots of moving parts. I don't own more than I can deal with. Most of this stuff is short-term. All the world's govts will probably go on some mad stimulus spending spree if the markets crash anyway. They would probably drop rates and kick-start everything again. I wish I knew. It's mainly guess work. Atlas went to the moon and back twice during the iron ore price cycle until it was taken over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.153K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 303124405 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51440091 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.