EXT 11.1% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

If our dear leader truly attempts to nationalise the profits of...

1. 270 Posts.
    If our dear leader truly attempts to nationalise the profits of mining companies and our learned mad monk party opposes as per their stated intentions leading to a double dissolution then I fear our dear leader will see a media campaign of Big Australian (times two ++ ) proportions. Praise be the wisdom of our dear leader for he listens to the beating heart of our nation and its concerns, he has moved on from the greatest moral dilemma of our time (global warming and an ETS) (as public support has dropped from 60+% to below 50%). The education revolution for our youngest (that is a rort for the building game), the warming of our every home (which was a deadly rort for some unskilled workers).

Funny thing is I'm in favour of a higher resource rent tax but the way this, and any previous, government spends/wastes the take is the real target that is worthy of writing to your local member.

I think our dear leader has a political death wish, first the ETS tax was exposed as just another tax, and was dropped, now this super profits tax will be perceived as a threat to job stability at a time of rising interest rates and an increasingly shaky economic world.

My prediction, this tax has the chances of a snowflake in hell. (with no disrespect in anyway intended for our glorious leader)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $30.49K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4783329 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3675100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.