EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

skip,with your view on this one, rio's rossing is not a patch on...

1. 116 Posts.
    skip,
    with your view on this one, rio's rossing is not a patch on ext rossings' - perhaps when

Rio certainly doesn't need EXT to continue mine production from Rossing for the next 10 years - provided they don't mind operating Rossing at a loss - their shareholders wouldn't be too happy though. EXT on the other hand certainly don't need RIO to develop the mine - just money - and there are plenty, including sovereign states, only too willing to step in and provide it if published reports are to be beleived.

As you say skip it's all Cat and mouse stuff (or if you are RIO, rather more like Huff and puff, accompanied by the jungle drums from the Namibian Press)

The objective of RIO's posturing is to pick up EXT cheap before all of the EXT resource is fully JORC'd - ain't gonna happen - not in my view - that's why you cant see the Namibian desert for the many EXT rigs beavering away - patience is all that is required - me, like the rest of the LTs, have got plenty - next 6 to 9 months should see this done - "to mine or not to mine", that is the question, whether tis.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.3K 1.081M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2224675 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3704521 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.