yak just for you YakI am not interested in getting into a debate...

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    yak just for you Yak

I am not interested in getting into a debate with you on this issue where once again your main objective is to push your hate filled racists views, this time at the cost of denergrating the lives lost

BUT on this point you made

Cant ever remembering us getting ANY assistance fom any of our Asian neighbours...

...but I would stand corrected.

Darwin???
    Newcastle???
    Ash Wednesday?

Could be said to be a fair call

However

A few years ago after Australia going through the usual devastating bushfire season California suffered similar devasting fires. A large number of VOLUNTEER fire fighters from around Australia flew to the US to assist with fighting this tragedy.

I do not recall the US reciprocating an offer of similar aid to Australia the following bushfire season here or any since including the Camberra fires. With the exception of course of the helitankers which although were of vital assistance, were also as far as I know provided AT NORMAL COMMERCIAL RATES.

So going by your way of thinking (as limited as it is) maybe we should tell both Indonesia and the US where to go

Or maybe we should just continue to do what we have always done - THE RIGHT THING TO DO AT THE TIME

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.