ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

"Anddd another point, if you did sell and bought Beach ( or...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Anddd another point, if you did sell and bought Beach ( or anything else), you would have held for 6 months, and at least been halfway there for cgt discoubt. "

Hi Ike,

Do you really know what you are talking about, or are you just here because you are getting some hamburger money for doing it, lol.

For, how would you know what BPT is going to do, and what it will be doing in 12 months from now, when you haven't been invested in BPT for more than a few months yourself. IF THAT !!.

And as for claiming the CGT Discount with BPT..... Surely the God you would have to be kidding and pulling our legs with that one mate. Because, that CGT discount terminology does not exist with BPT. It never existed for me anyway. Only huge losses after losses. But DYOR.

And then you come out with: " dont sell! (p.s. Sorry guys, i just sold today)" must it take?". Ikey matey, you have nothing to sell at all. So, more of your crapola is posted in these threads, while wasting more HC pixels than one can imagine.

Are you really that desperate that you need the few dollars you make in order to make hands meet ???

Why don't you go back to BPT. But then again, how can you go back there when you are not even there in the first place. Only a couple of posts in there in more than a month. And that is, if I am not going to go back to look further than that.

So, what is your purpose... Repetition after repetition of the same garbage. IS that what Reg is telling you to do ???

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.