ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

RIP ADE, page-11

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Very good post thepinto.

You hit the nail in the head. As you've said, if BPT cannot force compulsory acquisition, they will have to give in to us with a better offer, or keep ADE as a totally separate entity.

And, most importnatly, to BPT's displeasure, we will still own whatever percentage of ADE that will be left after they will pull out.

IMO, BPT would not like that at all. Only big headaches if you ask me that they would have to contend with on an ongoing basis. And being a bean counter myslef, I know what it would mean to BPT. And if they are ever going to make a profit and intend to shift the profits from ADE to BPT, they would have to share them with us as well, or ASIC would be on their backs as quick as a flash.

And to top it all off, if they were to sell ADE to someone else, that someone else would have to make that same offer to us as well if they wanted to proceed with it.

Good luck all and DYOR.

I know what I am going to do. And I will be waiting till the Board will tell me what to do. If they tell me to sell, I will. If they don't I won't.

Not for now anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.