ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

Mick, you are right, and I agree, but I think the board will be...

1. 138 Posts.
    Mick, you are right, and I agree, but I think the board will be looking to strike a deal with Regi, especially ones on the way out. Im thinking that there would have already been discussions and that the departing heads have already agreed in terms the conditions.

I cant see much faith being set on the directors at this stage, they are going to cash their chips in once they are off and thus will be seen to carry no liability or wrong doing. Time will come, so that circa 10-15% will soon be a 5% issue.

I have all the courage in the world for you guys hanging in there, and can see 'some' of your points of view, but logically, I think greed has taken its toll here.

The directors (if you have noticed) always make mention of "...we have cash to last 12 months"...what happens after that? Have you seen the burn rate these guys are running at? They can only quote 12 months out, as they know the cash is a very real and big problem for ADE. There is none, and that is why they are in this hole to begin with, as they initially HAD to take the 19.95% offer by Beach, they clearly needed the cash.

Ive seen a lot of posts around "...why didnt they hold out at 40c?" well, because they simply could not afford to. This was a case of taking them by the hand, and pulling them into the whirlpool.

As much as people hate it, its a done deal, but as Ive said before, it is a death by a thousand cuts in this case, for you, the holders, and us, the benefactors.

I do see tremendous upside in Beach and also would emplore you to take on some consideration re this stock as a possible purchase after you cash out.

Contrary to popular belief, im not employed by Beach, i'm not getting money here, (not even Hamburger money!) all im trying to do is get you to see the big picture, and you have to keep in mind the market will kick up prior to the new year, as it always does, so why chase scraps (fee cents higher offer) when you can invest in any other speccy and get something before the ride).

Just a very logical thought. But to me, it sounds like people like the excitement, the furry, the bickering and pleasant (at times harsh) banter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.