CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

I wouldn’t have thought AC was in any hurry to leave, but I...

1. 13,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    I wouldn’t have thought AC was in any hurry to leave, but I might be completely wrong. As I understand he’s done the big company stuff (RIO), has turned around OZL and set it on a growth course.

I’d have thought he might want to hang around for a few more years to see some of the groundwork come to fruition. He really seems to me to’ve been setting the company up for optionality well into the future. Why wouldn’t he want to prove the doubters wrong and develop a successful greenfields mine at West Musgrave, to fully develop the resources at Carapateena and Prominent Hill, to prove doubters like me wrong with his move into Brazil, to have a success from funding exploration juniors?

Much much more to do imho, but then again he might be bored, the board might have tired of him, there might be something more compelling for him elsewhere?

I’d say he’s done this well so far by building a very good team, and he’s developed a company that should be able to attract a very good replacement, so whilst I will look very carefully and suspiciously at the next CEO I might just be happy to hold for the continuation.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.