1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

RIP Common Law

1. 8,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    The Australia Constitution went back in gough's time,now Common Law has bit the dust.Didn't we have an agreement with the """lenders""" re repayments while we arranged a CR? The paper contract is to protect the few honest people left in this World.The actual common law contract is the word of mouth and or the handxhake. This contract was obviously ignored when the lenders and PLS realised we might raise the money and survive.
    Why are they allowed to renege on our deal and appoint their administrators to grab ,immorally, all our hard earned money,just as we are going to pay off the debt???
    If we weren't going to try and pay of this usary,then it is just business,BUT this stinks of immoral opportunism.We have carried this company,along with the BOD,through all the hard times and developed a successful Compamy hindered by usary,which was about to be overcome.The CR had already been arranged and I was prepared to buy my share ,plus a bit if necessary.
    This is showing the lowest ,immoral side of ''humanity" in action and should not be condoned by the ASX,as these things jump in and foreclose as we are getting the money together to pay them out.
    A compoany who was incapable of setting up a successful mine will now rob us of ours

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $204 68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 42011819 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30641727 87
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.