TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

I came up with this saying a couple years ago when my uncle...

1. 705 Posts.
    I came up with this saying a couple years ago when my uncle died, first major death in the family on this side for a long time whether it's original or not, it's not really important. But standing around seeing the whole family, from all around the world, ex boyfriends, ex husbands/wives whatever despite flooding, no power until about 2 minutes before the ceremony it made me think.
    Later that day I said to a cousin of mine I hadn't seen lately. "You know it's funny, I feel like every time we lose a link in the chain, it brings that circle just a little bit closer together." And everyone has a good time with the family and everyone is polite and nice.

It's the same thing here really and it's so nice to see. Nobody here really knew the guy, but it doesn't matter, it makes you realize your own mortality and why you should enjoy life. Even this today has kinda shaken me out of a little hole I dug myself while on holidays, and I feel like I'm going to enjoy tomorrow a lot more than today.

Rest in peace Jaded, you brought us all a little closer together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8 836

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 789660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 250923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.