re: rip joh, poor poppet is gone Oh dear, I must apologise for...

1. 470 Posts.
    re: rip joh, poor poppet is gone Oh dear, I must apologise for my old friend Chuck. He can be a bit naughty at times and I see you have removed that scurrilous post he put about wishing Joh would rot in hell and being good riddance to bad rubbish. Good!

Unforgivable to talk about a man who was such a saint!!

Joh was a man who did so much for his friends. You had only to ask and if Joh was your mate well then, a quick phone call to the right person in the public service and things got fixed. It was wonderfull really. He even bought me a lovely pair of white shoes which was more than the Prof ever did....

And he did so much for Queensland too. Do you know that we are the best state for clearing all the land and getting rid of nasty trees to make way for development. Isn't that wonderful? Also we have more coal mines than anyone else in Australia just because Joh set it all up. It's great because with the extra global warming from all that coal burning, Queensland will be even warmer and attract more tourists....

I know some silly people (like Chuck) don't love poor Joh because they say he wasn't nice to the Aborigines and that he violated freedom of expression and even ran a corrupt police force but Joh was loyal to his friends and they remembered that. That nice foreman of the jury that tried Joh certainly remembered it. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that he was a member of the National Party. At any rate, he put in a good word for Joh and Joh got off. Isn't that lovely?

Anyway, I have to go now. The Prof says I shouldn't meddle in politics and perhaps he's right....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.