rip, ms saldanha (nurse in today fm prank call, page-46

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    talei, yep, you sprung me. Was indeed tongue in cheek, and I'm glad you had the sense of humour to spot it.

As for the finger pointers out there, step back a little and have a look at the big picture.

Our broadcasting standards and laws are there to stop this sort of thing from happening. If it turns out that the DJs or Station failed to get permission to broadcast then they should face the specified penalty and nothing more. Hatred towards them implies knowledge of their having intent to harm and that is outside the scope of a forum such as this.

As for the lady who alledgedly suicided, we cannot know all her circumstances so cannot pass judgement on her as a person. But her action can, and should be, condemmed. It is better to seek help, or seek revenge, but not to seek permanent release.

It would be an even bigger disaster if even one other person saw the support she has received for her action and decided to follow it. I agree with others on this post, leaving 2 children without a mother over this is not acceptable and that message should be broadcast loud and clear!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.