NAG 9.52% 1.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Absolutely I'm disappointed and I have EVERY right to show my...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Absolutely I'm disappointed and I have EVERY right to show my emotions, especially when the BoD took me and everyone else for a ride.
    These threads aren't restricted to rainbows and unicorns......
    I was probably one of the longest holders in NAG on this forum, then I went to the AGM a couple of years ago, just before the SP plummeted. It was this day that changed my thoughts on the people running this show, but stupid me hung on to see how it was going to play out.

The small holding I have left, I don't really care about, but I feel sorry for some of the holders that are balls deep in this.

If you dont like the trolls put them (and me) on ignore. I'm not here to troll, but to absolutley show my frustration on this circus of a company that is slowly destroying a lot of good peoples hard earned.

I have just as much right as you to put my view forward, whether you or anyone else likes it or not..........

Omero, you should be concerned too if you value your investment, these clowns need to be held accountable for everything they havent delivered and for breaking the law, wasting YOUR money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $15.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.171K 420.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17589 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 188489 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.