AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi Tony You might be better to stop fishing on HC and do proper...

1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Hi Tony
    You might be better to stop fishing on HC and do proper research with your investment including reading carefully announcements, discussing announced issues you have with management direct and you will find good substanciation. You stated a few times you spoke with Ben I recall. Hopefully your not like ptw and Red and blew a good opportunity with their aggresive behavior. Office is back in action on Monday.

Remember I'm not the one the stated "Sconi isn't viable..end of story" without any data to back this up.
    I'm not the one that stated "AUZ have no funding" and not provide any references which contradict management. I'm not the one that stated "Sconi is doomed due to recycling" and provide some useless article that made no sense. I'm not the one stating "SKI walked" and only provide this forum with deluded assumptions. The list goes on and on. Good solid factual researched opinions against and contradicting the BOD are always welcome if proven correct. London Presentation is one of them and was a shocker.
    When I asked for substanciation these poster deflect, derail, slander flame and bait and are so condiscending resulting in is this toxic thread. In fact, all threads are derailed by a hand full of posters some HC pawns for advert revenue. IMHO.

There is plenty of references I posted and announcement to back up what the BOD stated. DYOR...Please feel free to read back over them. Not one off the contrarians have provide direct references to back any of there claims. All contradict announcements and discussions at the AGM. Yet I'm singled out for expanding on discussions already announced or discussed openly at the AGM.
    I have never posted hearsay Tony and why would I. Take a look at all the 3rd party auditing the BOD used throughout the exploration stage to revised BFS Read back on the Aust Feds backing the project. Now ask yourself...are you going to listen to deluded agendas by a handfull of muppets and all their "phone of friends" or listen to engineers facilitators geologists and ministers working independently.

Quite a good question asked by you on types of cobalt and your assessment of SKI responded expertly by Flippa. That's the kind of informed discussions we need here on HC. Not self centred deluded dribble without substanciation.
    GL with you AUZ investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.