AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

"As the woman seated 2 to the right of Rusty said, they stuffed...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    "As the woman seated 2 to the right of Rusty said, they stuffed this up completely from the start, they never had a clue business wise. The response from the BoD was to say nothing I recall."

Say nothing about what? Stuffing things up from the start?
    It is what it is. To be honest this is exactly what I am talking about with regards "historical" questioning. What do you want them to say? - yes we were strung along? would that make you happy? And then after they say that, youll bemoan the fact that they put an end to the string along by issuing the ultimatum. Circumstances are what they are, SKI are gone and you cant control whos on the BOD. Just get over it. I don't see the point in taking your frustration out on those who choose to remain positive and don't see why you cant go moan to someone else if you cant handle the heat - not just directed at you PTW.

Everything else you said was a regurgitation of my post with a negative spin. I don't see how you cant sit here and bemoan everything a positive holder says, if we choose to see things differently and it bothers you then the ignore function is handy. If you have a problem seeing the good in AUZ in general and cant get over current situation then do us all a favour and sell. I know where I stand and Im happy. That's all that matters to me.

Now I said I wasn't going to get dragged into a shitfight, you've said your piece and Ive done you the courtesy of a response. Im out. Please do me the same and leave me out as I will not reply any further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.