AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

RIP Real stock discussion for AUZ, page-6

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    When you speak of ‘smart people here’ are you meaning people like....?

Folks with a positive sentiment or a sentiment that doesn’t align with your relentless badgering are ironically not trolls mate. They believe in AUZ, regardless of your constant (and apparently desperate), attempts to sway them towards the negative. Your desperate attempts are highlighted in the amount of posts you have diluted away your thinly veil credibility with. Talk about irony, talk about the pot calling the kettle black, talk about flogging a dead horse etc you are in here from sunrise to sunset yet you call others “the real trolls”. I love it!!!

A troll has an agenda to persuade, to discredit, to badger, to post with repetition, to derail threads, to change the subject, to promote hits for advertising etc etc etc And who do we see behave like this pretty much every single day of the year? I don’t see the bulls incessantly ramping, they spend all their time defending the nonsense dribbled out by the persistent few who will attempt to discredit AUz at any cost, i
    including at a cost to their own shallow and transparent credibility.

So I’ve given you a little bit of what you want, you got me again, well done and I hope your year is filled with joy, happiness and prosperity of your soul.

M and D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $242.2K 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15940258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5156448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 7509300
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.