SEN 0.00% 2.5¢ senetas corporation limited

My source certainly suggests the deal is still very much alive...

1. 91 Posts.
    My source certainly suggests the deal is still very much alive but please take that as just blatant ramping and rumor. As time keeps going selling will continue until an announcement is made. Panic and 'had a gut full' selling has been played nicely into the laps of the accumulators imo.
    I do believe the accumulation from one particular buyer is still going on but allowing the sellers to reach down a bit further. Only an ann that the money is in the bag will stop the selling. The huge change of hands will see this fly the minute the ann is made imo.
    I would however, if I wasnt in from 6 cents, be sitting on the side lines until something of substance is announced and a clear uptrend is established to state the bleeding obvious.
    We all know why people are selling. Hell with analysts saying sell, criterion saying avoid, a profit downgrade for the first half, a deal that is taking forever to finalise and all this negative talk on h/c who in their right mind would buy. Who would accumulate 15+mill shares? Why has there been 10's of millions purchased over the last few weeks? Does someone know something lol.

Can someone provide accurate information on this placement collapsing or is it just the time frame and the stupidity of FG and AW that is continuing to cause the panic? Without my whispers imo I still can't see the investment by ikl, whilst (as ocker said) the share price was at and below these levels, growing from 26 mill to 40 mill and now suddenly taken off the table.
    A profitable exit strategy by FG and RL is still in play imho. We can only sit back and wait but believe me they will do everything to see this finalised.

Imho In the medium to longer term the second half will be interesting, the product is still world leading, sen will remain a predator target (even if this ikl placement did not take place), the new avenues to market will start to prove themselves into 2007, safenets troubles will be a memory, new directors will be in place, FG will be gone, and JDB's strategy will become fruitful. Shoot anyone would think I worked for the company. Or am I still holding on to a dream lol.
    I honestly didnt think it wouldn't fall under 40 cents for too long, anyway I just purchased more at 36 and 36.5 ready for the new year even though it bought my average up, maybe I need to see a shrink lmao.

Good luck to all for a prosperous 2007.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.