BDL 0.00% 13.5¢ brandrill limited

RIP , page-3

1. 1,950 Posts.
    hi slik i have just got off the phone with mathew white at brandrill and i dont know how you can come to the conclusion that bdl is a gonner .i couldnt get anything out of him other than they are in discussions with a range of financiers and that an announcement will be made tuesday morning.i put to him that bdl were in big trouble and he just would not answer just saying that the company called the trading halt in the interests of share holders due to the volumes going through and the rapid price rise in the shares in light of the ongoing discussions with there bankers and other financiers and not wanting to come to the attention of the regulatory authorities.i couldnt get a feel for whether bdl shareholders are going to be pleasantly surprised or extremly unhappy on tuesday they were very neatral and guarded in the replies to my questions.i still find the trading yesterday as unusual if the news is to be disasterously bad.the only information i could get from the brokers were rumours of a rights or convertable note issue there were no rumours of contract wins other possible good news rumours circulating that could have driven the price up. so maybe the financing news to come will be positive.regards wrongway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.