KRR 0.00% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Ripe for a T/O

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    All that talk about a T/O is very real
    You cannot have a company with such wanted resources valued in the Billions located in a stable environment going unnoticed.
    Back in the day on the last Uranium Bull Run there was a company called "Extract Resources", they had proved up the World's 3rd largest Uranium deposit in Namibia. Once they done the work of bringing it to DFS stage they were Taken Over by a Chinese company for the value of $2.4 Billion or $8.65 per share in 2012, and would of made lots of shareholders very wealthy.
    In comparison here we have a Vanadium deposit that has a proven JORC with 1000 year mine life and a commodity that will be more valued as technology goes forward as well as a Multi Billion Dollar Fluorspar deposit which compliments the portfolio further. Then there's the possibility of proving up a nice Gold resource also, ontop of that there are several other elements that have been indicated which aren't even in the spotlight.
    So without getting ahead of ourselves in comparison to all other spec companies out there which are surviving on HOPE to even find a meaningful deposit, let alone spending millions and years to prove it to JORC, makes this one a sitting duck.

The management have quietly acknowledged that "there are several parties which are interested in making a deal with them", the trigger could be the CS - Concept Study followed by PFS Pre-Feasibility Study then DFS - Definitive Feasibility Study, all of which will put a MASSIVE spotlight right here. The mining game is quite dirty as it evolves around playing shifty moves in order to accumulate (bot trading) and OWN a very valuable thing for as cheap as you can get it.
    If they announce a JV with someone it will put a rocket under the s/p.

As I mentioned before that real T/O of Extract Resources is a perfect example of what can transpire here (they were trading from a few cents to getting bought out in the Dollars), it will depend on how management will be persuaded into taking this to mining stage or simply accepting a handsome offer and walking away (all share holders included).

This next set of Gold drilling results are really not that important for they already have this in the bag it's just going to put more icing on the already appealing cake. But the market will give a liking to those simply stunning grades !
    The Bot trading should be welcomed as it shows there are large hands trying to walk all over this and the pip movements in s/p are irrelevant it's going to come down to who is holding those shares when the bomb drops one day of a serious offer and I don't think it's far off either.

Regarding the tenders, my opinion it will either be FMG or BHP or Chinese company that will own this as they are all cashed up to the hill always looking for that duck like this.
    FMG have already pegged surrounding tenements and have made themselves the lowest cost producer if Iron ore in OZ which is fantastic and they are currently on the look to diversify into other commodities as Twiggy stated.
    Happy to read many well informed posts going around and please keep it with substance instead of talking of pip movements and baiting each other for their opinions....great chatting
    I can see 10-20c coming soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $60.62K 4.459M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 114010 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 62593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.