SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

As i've said, SWE is the most dramatic example of market...

1. 776 Posts.
    As i've said, SWE is the most dramatic example of market mis-pricing that i've seen in the spec resource sector.

This junior oil exploration company should be north of 50c there is no doubt in my mind. The market however, will do what it wants.

One thing i can guarantee however, is with more news like this coming out, this market mis-pricing will be very, very short-lived.

Must read:

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/Acquisition-and-merger-deals-sweep-Kenya-oil-industry-/-/2558/1935768/-/h5xc4k/-/index.html

IN SUMMARY

Junior exploration firms are expected to become prime targets for multinational majors seeking a foothold in the country before commercial production of crude oil and natural gas starts.

Over the past three months, at least four deals have been closed and another three are expected in the coming months, making this the busiest year in Kenya’s exploration business.

The country’s risk profile has been greatly reduced by Tullow Oil and partner Africa Oil's announcement that their find was commercially viable.

Just have a look at our land-holding and our market cap, and compare it with those of our peers. It is simply astounding. Check this out:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.